corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » car cuts out when coming 2 a stop at a junction:S

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car cuts out when coming 2 a stop at a junction:S
tom2k7

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coming home from thai boxing 2night slowed for a junction and my car cut out, and when i turned it back on it idealed at 500rpm and is still carryin on doin this, anyone got a idea on wats going on with it
Root

2nd Mar 10 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

idle control valve? at a guess..

any EML light come on?
tom2k7

3rd Mar 10 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate its only since i put my 4 branch on at the weekend lol and the lamba sensor is at the top on cylinder 3 instead of that the bottom :S
shaun hornby

3rd Mar 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car is doing the same possibly the afm (air flow meter), also i have just read that if the speedo isnt working then the ecu cant get a speed signal, i think thats whats wrong with mine lol.

[Edited on 03-03-2010 by shaun hornby]
tom2k7

3rd Mar 10 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found out the problem people my m8 played a practical joke and disconnected the idel control valve
Root

3rd Mar 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom2k7
found out the problem people my m8 played a practical joke and disconnected the idel control valve

heeey, that means i guessed it right lol

[Edited on 03-03-2010 by Root]

New Poll