corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20XE REDTOP CORSA SXI NEED GONE ASAP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE REDTOP CORSA SXI NEED GONE ASAP
c-benn-c

User status: Offline
5th Mar 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.0L 16V
Mileage - 75,000 on shell 110,000 on engine
Price - 1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07875288414
Contact email address - bennclarke91@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

i am selling my vauxhall corsa fitted with a 2.0l 16v redtop engine.
need gone asap hense price.

mods-
lowered 60mm all round on koni shockers and gmax springs
big 288mm disk conversion and v6 caliper brakes
cesaros sprayed gloss black all with good tyres
irmisher front mess grill
matt black front morrette headlights
good strong C20XE engine fitted from L reg calibra with full s/s magnex exhaust system, ecotec adapter plate with pipes and pipercross air filter. Conversion kit from chris ashely was used all with proper mounts etc no corners cut.

the car has been stripped out in the back with two race harrnessess on standard sport front seats (comes with full interior).
mot till july 2010 but no tax.
comes with loads of paperwork from both the corsa and the calibra that the engine was taken from

bad points-
small crack in windscreen (passengers side so dosnt effect mot)
speedo and rev counter need wireing in, not to sure how to do this
damage on passengers side rear quarter and door, didnt bother me as it wasnt built for shows or out.
small rusts bubbles on bonnet and boot very common on all corsa's.

overall is a very nice car was popualr around my area and very quick. will be sad to see it go but desperate for the money. email me for more pictures bennclarke91@hotmail.co.uk or phone/text me for more information thanks

some pictures -

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20XE REDTOP CORSA SXI NEED GONE ASAP 25 database queries in 0.0085480 seconds