corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa project
shiftysg

User status: Offline
   7th Mar 10 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my Corsa brought for £800 with 60,000 miles on the clock, 1.4 sport. All ready lowered it 60mm and brought black cav slabs for it. Then the engine died, so decided to put an xe in it. Feed back welcome! Also have lots of standard 1.4 bits for sale.

already started sorting out a few patches of rust

[Edited on 07-03-2010 by shiftysg]
Ste L

7th Mar 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

picture's no worky
Ste L

7th Mar 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shiftysg
This is my Corsa brought for £800 with 60,000 miles on the clock, 1.4 sport. All ready lowered it 60mm and brought black cav slabs for it. Then the engine died, so decided to put an xe in it. Feed back welcome! Also have lots of standard 1.4 bits for sale.

fixed,

[Edited on 07-03-2010 by Ste L]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Corsa project 24 database queries in 0.0078559 seconds