corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SOLD: Blue Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T - Tastefully Modified - Full Service History

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SOLD: Blue Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T - Tastefully Modified - Full Service History
Rab

User status: Offline
10th Mar 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Blue Seat Leon Cupra (180)

- Taxed until 31st Jan 2011
- MOT until 13th Feb 2011
- Full Service History

The price I am looking for includes everything listed here, with the addition of the standard alloy wheels and suspension. There is a picture of how the car looks set up like this (The one with the silver alloys).

I am willing to remove the RS4 Anthracite alloys and suspension and replace with the standard items if you wish - lowering your cost by £500. Standard alloys have Toyo tyres with decent tread.

I have owned this car for about a year and a half but I'm now looking to get a bigger car. I have taken great care of the car during this time with regular washes (including waxing, and the occasional polish when required). The car has never missed a service, and has at times been given an extra oil change at times when it has been at the garage getting something else done. It has always been filled up with Super Unleaded. All in all the car is a clean, reliable example.

I have a folder full of receipts for everything done to the car, as well as the SEAT owners manuals, stamped service history book, past MOTs, past tax certificates, etc.

As you will have seen, the car has recently had new MOT and Tax (1 year).

I am still using the car just now, so advertised mileage (87,937) will change - but not much.

Pictures:

Standard Wheels and Suspension:

Non Standard Features:
* Blueflame cat back exhaust
* Stage one Revo Remap (To around 220bhp)
* Lowered approx 30mm
* Original 18" RS4 Alloys powder coated anthracite with Toyo Proxies TR1 tyres. Rear tyres are just one month old, and fronts are a few months old with loads of tread
* Forge 007 dump valve
* Boost and Oil temp gauges fitted to driver side pillar
* Short Shifter
* Uprated front disks and pads
* Cone filter with cold air feed
* Blue painted callipers
* HID Headlights (White - Light Blue)
* Sony CD/MP3 Head unit
* Front and rear window tints (rear slightly darker)
* Aero wiper blades
* Wind deflectors
* German pressed number plates
* De-badged

Standard Features Include:
* ABS
* 6 Speed Gearbox
* Remote Central locking
* Alarm
* Folding rear seats
* Passenger airbag
* Side airbags
* Rear headrests
* Sports seats
* Traction control
* Body coloured bumpers
* Drivers airbag
* PAS
* Steering wheel adjustment
* Trip computer
* Rear wiper
* Front electric windows
* Front fog lights
* Height adjustable drivers seat
* Heated door mirrors
* Rear electric windows

Bad Bits - Being Honest
* The car has a couple of stone chips on the bonnet, nothing more than what you would expect from a car of this age
* There is a small car park ding to the rear driver side door, you only really notice it in the side mirrors as it can catch the light - no paintwork has been damaged, it is very slight
* Front shock absorbers may need replaced within the next 12-18 months, advisory on recent MOT in Jan - "...absorber has a light misting of oil"
* Front passenger side alloy (RS4) has slight kerbing (on outer edges, not on any spokes), other 3 are mint.

Location - Clackmannanshire, Central Scotland
Contact - Rab, rab_ritchie_1@hotmail.co.uk (You can PM or email me for my mobile)
Price - SOLD

[Edited on 11-03-2010 by Rab]

[Edited on 12-03-2010 by Rab]

[Edited on 21-03-2010 by Rab]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SOLD: Blue Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T - Tastefully Modified - Full Service History 25 database queries in 0.0083671 seconds