corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice on what will suit my motor . . .

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice on what will suit my motor . . .
belton

User status: Offline
10th Mar 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

current spec of car is
corsa b in arden blue (thought i would get something excluise )
Gsi skirts-l pieces (no arches as of yet, cut down my own, but well, they are crap)
colour coded front and back bumper
lowered 60mm all round
filtlhy oval backkbox i am borrowing off a mate
Now this is where i need advice

I haev a few ideas, i have cesaros and morrettes here, was going to get them done graphite grey along with the roof

Also scrap morrettes and cesaros- get white slabs and sell my morettes for £££ and get depos

Also, gsi bumper? original idea was honeycomb grill with espace splitter, but i just dont knowm, gsi bumpers look alright with espace splitters

Oh and getting a custom built backbox and 80mm rearr springs, my current backbox looks shocking
Gareth F

10th Mar 10 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think its an espace splitter as they are feckin huge! with scrape every where. Not think about a laguna one?
belton

11th Mar 10 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i know, the problem i have with my mates is he has an espace splitter with no skirts and its makes the front look like it hangs down loads, so i thought they would go nicely together, But laguna splitter may be the one for me, just who knows as of yet!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice on what will suit my motor . . . 23 database queries in 0.2453082 seconds