corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Hi-Fi System

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hi-Fi System
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Mar 10 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Want to get another Hi-Fi system for my bedroom (old one broke).

Budget is about 150 pounds. Not looking for anything awesome, just want something that willalloys me to listen to loud music from time to time without distortion.

As a bit of guidance I had a Philips c220 ages ago and was really happy with that.

has to have an AUX input for PC/Laptop connection.

Fire away your suggestion and tell me what you have and your review!

Thanks

New Poll