corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa b SXi 2000 X reg - Offers/Swap...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa b SXi 2000 X reg - Offers/Swap...
Miles_SXi

User status: Offline
16th Mar 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2i 16V
Mileage - 77k
Price - Less than £1000.

Location - North Bristol, UK
Contact phone number - 07912439264
Contact email address - andymiles_7@msn.com

Previous Cat D write off Vauxhall Corsa SXi.
MOT till October 2010, Tax I believe is another few months, I will confirm...

Looking to sell as it's my first car of 4 years and need/fancy something a bit more meaty.

It is a previous Cat D write off, I drove into the back of a car with a tow bar on the back of their car and it done minor damage to the bonnet, lights, radiator and the panel across the front of the engine bay (forgot the name). It got repaired for a small price and I had them colour code the car when they repaired it too.

Car has always ran fine. Never let me down. Faults are:

-Horn recently stopped working.
-Slight scuff on front bumper.
-Front left wheel, slightly buckled.

Everything else is in good condition, I will give it a clean and get more photo's up on the weekend, but thought i'd get it on here to see if theres any interest.
Any questions between now and then, feel free to ask and I will answer honestly.

More details and photo's to come on the weekend.

[Edited on 16-03-2010 by Miles_SXi]

[Edited on 16-03-2010 by Miles_SXi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa b SXi 2000 X reg - Offers/Swap... 25 database queries in 0.0104580 seconds