corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my motorbike getting a spring clean *new pics added pg3*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my motorbike getting a spring clean *new pics added pg3*
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
25th Mar 10 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
i've got some more Dunlops to go on mine. A qualifier, and the next one down (still match together).

2nd hand, used on 1 trackday (and not hard by the looks of it). £75

£160 for £75. That'll do my road trip.

Old mans going to bail me out to get the carbon whilst its on offer. Gonna try to get the order in today

Anyone want a Ducati 748R, with only 300 miles on it, in navy blue. Mage rare, mega low miles!!!

Do you what mate...that really made me nice one fella
Mo

25th Mar 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got michellin pilots on mine. i'm guessing they're good? they came with the bike
K3 VMU

26th Mar 10 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FINAL UPDATE (woohoo i hear everyone say )

well didnt do much atol today as everything, that had to be done is done.

just got the good old autosol out on the tail can

enjoy!

dirty before:

some autosol applied:

the finished product (looks better in real life!!)

so thats it clean and ready to get some abuse once i am back and new tires fitted!

got a call from the company about my boots, they are gettin sent back to italy to alpinestar to get repaired.

Graham88

26th Mar 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet you gave me the motivation I needed to sort mine out today. New front pads and a little clean up and quick checkover before my first blast of the year, god damn it felt good!
K3 VMU

26th Mar 10 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Sweet you gave me the motivation I needed to sort mine out today. New front pads and a little clean up and quick checkover before my first blast of the year, god damn it felt good!

awesome!!

get it sorted and cleaned up before its too late

the weather is suppose to be good tomorow, hmmm , might have to go and abuse my bike!

Daimo B

27th Mar 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exhaust looks much better. Like Graham you made me get my arse in gear today so cheers for that

Alan, yeah he's only just been paid out after 4-5 years ago from when he was knocked off his first nelli. I told him my dilema, he offered. I turned it down at first but thought "ahhh sod it, he's offered, i really want it, i can get my boot, gloves and carbon, and be even happier with my bike this year

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my motorbike getting a spring clean *new pics added pg3* 23 database queries in 0.0148230 seconds