corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Spax RSX Coilovers - Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spax RSX Coilovers - Corsa B
C4RL0

User status: Offline
20th Mar 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my Spax RSX Coilovers for sale. These are Spax's top coilovers, the fronts are height and dampening adjustable, the rears are dampening adjustable and height adjustable when used with different/custom springs. Filled with Krypton gas because it's apparently more stable.

I was using these on my LET and they were perfect, no front end bounce under heavy breaking so they are more than capable with handling the extra weight as well as the standard engines.

Wanting £200 plus any other fees. Buyer is more than welcome to come and pick them up from Cumbria/Lancashire. Here's some pics . . . . . .

Cheers Carlo
cheekyalex

20th Mar 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you be up for a swap for any parts as im having a bit of a clear our at the moment?
philip2

20th Mar 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Text me post code matey, see whether pick up tonyt or 2mz. 07807 040522

Cheers phil
C4RL0

20th Mar 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cheekyalex
would you be up for a swap for any parts as im having a bit of a clear our at the moment?

Like what?

Cheers Carlo
philip2

20th Mar 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can pick up 2moz matey. Cash waiting. I cant get u2u's on mobile, so if can text that wud be much better. Thanks
C4RL0

21st Mar 10 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

[Edited on 23-03-2010 by C4RL0]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Spax RSX Coilovers - Corsa B 25 database queries in 0.2447441 seconds