corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Corsa D SXI Alloys BRAND NEW **PRICE DROP**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" Corsa D SXI Alloys BRAND NEW **PRICE DROP**
martinlird

User status: Offline
13th Apr 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, I'll be willing to listen to any reasonable offers from you, but will you look at the base price and stop posting stupid offers
martinlird

13th Apr 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, I'll be willing to listen to any reasonable offers from you, but will you look at the base price and stop posting stupid offers
tom130691
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay them mate i was watching some and they went for 300 or 360 iirc
i want some but can not afford or justify the price they are considering they are still standard parts, might ask how much they are from vaux next time im in there
martinlird

17th Apr 10 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Dan.H

17th Apr 10 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by saxo_tom
ebay them mate i was watching some and they went for 300 or 360 iirc
i want some but can not afford or justify the price they are considering they are still standard parts, might ask how much they are from vaux next time im in there

This.
They go for silly money on ebay mate

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Corsa D SXI Alloys BRAND NEW **PRICE DROP** 25 database queries in 0.0213211 seconds