corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 4 Cars for £1,000 or Swap for 1!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 Cars for £1,000 or Swap for 1!!!
MrMillar

User status: Offline
24th Mar 10 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok I have 4 cars for sale, 3 Corsa's ranging from 1996-1999 models and a Hyundai accent 1.3i 2000

Price - around £1,000 ONO for the lot, but I'm more interested in a swap I would prefer a decent condition Corsa 1.2 with power steering.

Location - Skelmersdale (Near Wigan and Liverpool)
Contact phone number - 07598028475 or u2u me
Contact email address - Lewis_mmp@msn.com

The cars I have are:

Hyundai Accent 2000 1.3i 12v Silver 65,000 (SORN)

Manual, Power steering, Tape player, speakers built into parshal shelf, steel wheels, adjustable steering wheel, passenger and drivers air bag
The problem with this one is I can't get it to start any more so I gave up haha

Vauxhal Corsa Trip 1996 1.2 8v Gold 100,000 (7 months Tax and 10 Months MOT)

No power steering, steel wheels, brand new CD player, interior is in mint condition, service history, all manuals included, engine is in mint condition it's had lots of tlc and attention, problem with this car is some nugget hit the passenger side rear and I don't have the time to repair it (I think it needs a new back axell and dents hitting out.

Vauxhal Corsa 1999 1.2 16v Silver 90,000 (5months Tax)

Power steering, drivers air bag, nice CD player, 17inch black alloys and low profile tyres with good tread, really clean interior and outside is in reletivery good condition, problem with this car is the engine the tappers are loud and annoying and the performance isn't as good as it used to be (I think it needs someone who knows what the're doing lol)

Vauxhal Corsa 1998 1.0 12v White 40,000 (12 Months MOT and 6 Month Tax)

no power steering, mint condition inside and out, on 44,000 miles on clock (all legit) CD Player, heated rear windows, engine is in mint condition I'm currently using this car it's a lovely little run around a perfect first car

Pics:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 4 Cars for £1,000 or Swap for 1!!! 25 database queries in 0.0107331 seconds