corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Euro'd Corsa C SRi (for swaps)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euro'd Corsa C SRi (for swaps)
VXandy

User status: Offline
29th Mar 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa SRi
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 96,000
Price - £2795

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -

Up for sale is my Corsa SRi finished in the nicest Corsa C colour: Ultra Blue. Selling due to wanting more of a toy as were buying an older car so looking to swap this for something fun.

Its covered 97,000 from new, has 11months MOT and 3months tax. This is a very nice car and turns heads wherever you are!! Comes with alot of receipts etc!

Good Points:

16"BBS RX Alloys fitted with Yokahama S-Drives all round. Finished in a custom Anthracite'ish colour recently painted so immaculate and worth alot of money!!

Lowered 60mm

3" Cat-Back Powerflow Exhaust system

Colour coded V-Grill (Ultra Blue)

Gone for a euro look: De-Wipered, De-badged, De-Bump striped!!

Just had recent front disc and pads replaced, aswell as hand-brake.

Its been very well looked after and im forever polishing and waxing it come rain or shine using nothing but a variety of Auto-Glym products, including the Hi-Definition wax!!

Bad points:

The car does have the odd scratch here and there and thats pretty much it!!

As mentioned above i am looking for something fun: Corsa Turbo (WHY???) May also swap for 2x decently spec'd corsa b's

£2795

[Edited on 29-03-2010 by VXandy]

[Edited on 30-03-2010 by VXandy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Euro'd Corsa C SRi (for swaps) 25 database queries in 0.0057130 seconds