corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Disposable income

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Disposable income
Carl

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do spend 2 your means, even when you are good with money it gradually creeps up,it's just about keeping aware and on top of it. My main waste was dinner times, getting sarnies from the shop etc rather than fetching food in from home.
A2H GO

1st Apr 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
I just spend it all, every penny

Me & Jade pay 50:50 for the house into a joint account.

Whatevers left over is yours to do as you wish.

Same, once ive transfered the money into the joint account im free to spend the rest on what i like.

If i want a luxuary ill usually go without to have it. ie. Mates ask me if im out at the weekend....nah im getting a VXR bumper, and then stop in an play on COD with a beer.
Tom

1st Apr 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I spend mine unless i'm saving up for something. I've technically got about £650 a month that's disposable but in reality i've been saving up £300 p/m so more like the same as you deano it's plenty enough to be able to do stuff and surely if you want to do stuff with the GF she can pay sometimes (me and my GF just take in turns to pay for nights out/meals etc)?

I pay £250 rent, £350 in loans and £150 getting to work. I want to move out with her but have a holiday to pay for and car to buy (money all saved for this) and insure/tax but loans is down to £150 in august and i'm expceting a payrise of sorts in the next 4 weeks. The reason i've put this is that your circumstances if you are anything like me are always changing and everything is a trade off, e.g. i won't mind having less disposable income when i have my own house.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll