Lib Dem
  BNP
  UKIP
  Green
  Other
  Not voting

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author General Election
AlunJ

User status: Offline
8th Apr 10 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw some graffiti in the public toilets at work today
"A VOTE FOR LABOUR IS A VOTE FOR MORE IMIGRANTS" I did but at least spell it right you idiot
BarnshaW

8th Apr 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone sent me a text saying

"nigger for neighbour vote for labour"

ed

8th Apr 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone keeps on scratching that on the wall in the toilets. Been painted over so many times!
Jambo

8th Apr 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Voting Labour?! Did you vote for Gorden Brown? Noyou didnt.

So people are willing voting for a party that is essentially as democratic as Hitler and also just as war mongering.

good choice
mattk

8th Apr 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UKIP for me
Carl

9th Apr 10 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Labour have gone away from what they stood for,the old working class but the thing is they are still closer to it than the tories will ever be. Shame they can't all be friends and actually work together more rather than waste time argueing.
DaveyLC

9th Apr 10 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Labour have gone away from what they stood for,the old working class but the thing is they are still closer to it than the tories will ever be. Shame they can't all be friends and actually work together more rather than waste time argueing.

Lets all frolic in the fluffy clouds sipping pink silk fairy dust tea!
AndyKent

9th Apr 10 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment I couldn't care less tbh.

They all prance around on TV with a caring smile like they think it makes a difference. Fucking BBC are a joke as well, spending more time pouring over what the candidates wives are wearing than actual policies.

I don't want to not vote, but at the moment they're all a bunch of useless halfwits.
stubs

9th Apr 10 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Same as James.

By not voting I consider it dis-respectful to all those that died during the world wars. They died to keep our freedom and our rights to be able to vote at all.

Besides, anything to get labour "shafted england good and proper over the last 10 years" out of power.

Who'ever comes in though is going to look like a terrible party, as they have to mop up the screw up that labour has put us into. So prices WILL go up who-ever gets put in. We as the public will be shafted in many ways whoever is voted.

I'm sorry but I disagree with that. I think it would be more dis-respectful to cast a vote that doesn't mean anything to you.

Personally I take no interest in politics, simply because I don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about half the time. I feel my schools are partially to blame for this, as we weren't taught anything about politics, yet we were taught about religion

I think that if I voted it would be either a random vote, or a vote as suggested by someone else... THAT is not fair and would be dis-respectful
adiohead

9th Apr 10 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's be honest, without proportional representation and with the mentality of the people in the UK, the only way to kick labour out is to vote for the Tory scum.

I hate to say that as I totally disagree with the concept, but it's the only way.

I'm sure if all the people who actually want to see the Libdems in power actually voted then they may stand a chance....

but it's a two horse race.

The real question is:
Do you want (New) Labour or do you want the Conservatives?

mattk

9th Apr 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the conservatives fucked things up in the 80s, labour has fucked things up untill the present day, time to give someone else a chance imo
Nath

9th Apr 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
the conservatives fucked things up in the 80s, labour has fucked things up untill the present day, time to give someone else a chance imo

Its always a two horse race though
adiohead

9th Apr 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which is exactly why we should have proportional representation
AlunJ

9th Apr 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by mattk

Its always a two horse race though

doesn't have to be, problem is a lot of people will probably vote labour/tory because they thing noone else will get in, I certainly won't, considering ukip myself.
Edd

9th Apr 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll vote for my local independent

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » General Election 23 database queries in 0.1139569 seconds