corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b c20xe quick questions :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b c20xe quick questions :)
dan_1

User status: Offline
   7th Apr 10 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

firstly i need to get the car through a mot next month. now the car hasnt got a cat so i have asked a few garages and they all say if i have the log book for the c20xe engine proving that its a pre 1993 engine then they can pass it without a cat. now i dont have any documents like this so is there anything i can do other than put a cat on it?

and the next question is when the c20xe convertion is done is the powe steering rack up graded because mine has gone and not sure if it would be the standard one on it?

thanks lol sorry if the questions might seem silly to some people but i havnt a clue lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b c20xe quick questions :) 23 database queries in 0.0087299 seconds