corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hose kits for X16XE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hose kits for X16XE
jibjob

User status: Offline
8th Apr 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does nowhere make kits for the X16XE?

Ive emailed Roose, Samco and SFS and they all say they do kits for the C16XE but that kit will not fit the X16XE. Are they just making it up to get me to buy the hoses individually and spend more money or is this actually true? Can anyone point me in the right direction of a company that does the hose kit for thee X16XE?

Cheers
lostboy
Banned

8th Apr 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy a black C16XE kit and what ever doesn't fit just use the standard hoses. I cant see why the wouldn't fit but I've not had an X16XE to look at.
jibjob

8th Apr 10 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SFS have just emailed me back and said they got it wrong. They do a kit that fits the 1.4 and 1.6 sports but is £145 for 4 hoses. Roose said they dont do one because of the EGR valve
shaunmods
Premium Member

8th Apr 10 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just about to say mate I've just found these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Corsa-1-4-1-6-Sport-SFS-Silicone-Coolant-Hoses_W0QQitemZ350300986828QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item518f90ddcc

Which hoses are you planning on changing?
jibjob

8th Apr 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im planning on changing as many as i can The standard ones ive got are all faded/marked/covered in paint. Im looking at coolant, ancillary and then vacuum and induction hoses.
jibjob

14th Apr 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone found out if the c16xe ancillary hoses will fit?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hose kits for X16XE 23 database queries in 0.0136020 seconds