corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » WHITE Corsa sport.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WHITE Corsa sport.
SAS-1991

User status: Offline
   9th Apr 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.4 (on log book), 1.6 in it at the moment (Fuked)
Mileage - 50000
Price - £850 ONO (OPEN TO OFFERS!!)

Location - Keighley (West Yorkshire)
Contact phone number - 07891 829808

Well here we have my Corsa 1.4 sport, to start thing off its got a fucked engine, its registered as a 1.4, but it has a 1.6 in it at the moment.

The car has 12 months MOT as iv just had it done, passes with flying colours, and has about 4 months tax!! Car has only done 50,000 miles, with old MOT's to prove!!

Has Cesaros, lowered ~80 front and 90 back on ta teknix shox and springs, everyting colour coaded, tigra scuttle, flat blade wipers.. etc

Just had 4 new tires, new pads all round, and a full new exhaust system, inc CAT!!

This car would be perfect to drop a redtop in, (which is what i would of done) or even go for the cheaper way, and just drop a 1.4/1.6 back into it for £250, ( i know this as it only cost me £200 to put the 1.6 in) So would make a really cheap, and nice car!!

I really dont wont to be selling this, but i just dont have the space, time and money to put a redtop into it, as i have another project i am on with at this moment in time, and its just in the way.

Car comes as seen in the pics: (apart from now has center caps on wheels, and NO sun strip, as had to come off for MOT!)

For more info, ring me on my mobile, as i dont have much access to a comp.

Cheers for lookin!

Shaun!!

### MAKE ME A OFFER!!! ###

[Edited on 09-04-2010 by SAS-1991]

[Edited on 11-04-2010 by SAS-1991]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » WHITE Corsa sport. 25 database queries in 0.0101540 seconds