corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just remembered something from this morning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just remembered something from this morning
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
14th Mar 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whilst awaiting on my car getting done, i took a walk at 8 in the morning through the town (Ayr), along the shore etc... Eventually decided to sit on one of the benches down the famous Ayrshore. the sky was pure blue, not a cloud insight. Could see Arran as clear as a bell. Beautiful morning. relaxed, read the paper etc..

And then..

a fiesta comes blaring down the road to the shore, clonk clonk clonk
slams on the brakes for the speed brakes for the speed bumps, and goes over it as if it was kitted, alloys to protect etc.. This was total standard shitty fiesta. steel wheels, grey bodywork, windows down, two slappers in the car and two numptys, one being the driver. Windows fully down blaring their mumbled distorted RADIO through the shitty standard speakers!
Anyway, i was in fits of laughter already, then it went over the speed bump! I swear to it, a scrapyard couldnt even daw up this kinda noise. Clonk clink whack poing!

The slapper throws an empty bottle out the window on to the road. Was fair pissed off at this! They drive by, noticed me laughing and slapper1 waved, i shook my head, and he floored it click click click.

Must have went by about 4 times. I mean, c'mon, its about 9 in the morning and do you honestly think that cars are crusing down the shore during the week???

Fcukn fiestas. Good for amusement
vibrio
Banned

14th Mar 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats Ayr for you

Vibrio

============================
Senior POAH Moderating General
vibrio@corsasport.co.uk
Click here to see Stocker touching himself
[img]http://images2.fotki.com/v19/photos/3/33057/108727/vibrio-vi.gif[/img]
============================
DanielJ

14th Mar 03 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

-Aliba-

14th Mar 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still laughing just now thinking about it. As soon as the song was finished on the radio and the dj started to speak, he turned the sounds right down. Everything made me laugh. Pretty pathetic i know, but it was hillarious.
charcoalgrill

15th Mar 03 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scottish tossers
musta been celebrating celtics draw
-Aliba-

15th Mar 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now now ingulish scum. No need to say we were celebrating the draw!

Fcuk sellik n fcuk liverpool too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just remembered something from this morning 23 database queries in 0.1041050 seconds