corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » When did you last go on holiday???

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author When did you last go on holiday???
Joe

User status: Offline
14th Apr 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate, nearish anyway. Nearer to Vilamoura though. My mates parents have a place there. Have you been out round Albufeira Stu? We never make it that far and just end up in Vilamoura for our nights out, is it worth a bit more of a trek?

I think we leave the day after the final so will be nice if England are in the final. Will be cool either way though.
Ben G

14th Apr 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went last august to mallorca for a week.

i personally try to go away every year to take the stress of living in the UK away. somewhere hot and sunny, with a beach and i'm happy.

off to zante this year (quiet part), can't wait

[Edited on 14-04-2010 by Ben G]
stuartmitchell

14th Apr 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Yeah mate, nearish anyway. Nearer to Vilamoura though. My mates parents have a place there. Have you been out round Albufeira Stu? We never make it that far and just end up in Vilamoura for our nights out, is it worth a bit more of a trek?

I think we leave the day after the final so will be nice if England are in the final. Will be cool either way though.

Cool bud, you go that Kadoc club? Looks fooking ace We went into Vilamoura a few times and really liked it. I think it's nicer place to be than Albufeira but Albufeira old town worth a night out and if you want to get messed up the strip can be fun too!

Think we were about 20 EUR in a taxi from Albufeira to Vilamoura!

andy1868

15th Apr 10 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not been on a proper holiday since 2004 been away for afew days to poland and the leeds festival but nothing proper since florida in 04
Tom

15th Apr 10 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ is Albufeira good for a night out then? My girlfriends dads family are going to some 4 star about 4k from the centre of albufeira in august but it looks really quiet and it's muchos expensive so we decided not to go as we thought we'd be bored and regret spending so much on a lazy holiday
stuartmitchell

15th Apr 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Albufeira ace mate. 2 main areas are the old town and new town. Old town is more laid back, superb bars, few clubs etc

Old town is like a smaller magaluf
Daimo B

15th Apr 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Florida last Sept. France during summer (bike)
Cyprus year before that, France during summer (Bike), Amsterdam

Amsterdam year before

Amsterdam Year before

California/Nevada year before that, oh and Amsterdam

So on and so on...

Guess where im going again, France, and suprise, its on the bike Supposed to go somewhere in Oct but nothing sorted.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » When did you last go on holiday??? 23 database queries in 0.0864270 seconds