corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insuring a C20xe in a corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insuring a C20xe in a corsa
LeeM

User status: Offline
16th Apr 10 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Well I can honestly say, when I was randomly stopped few weeks back by police, they called insurance there and then, asking about wheel on policy bumpers, skirts everything! luckily I was all decared, he asked what engine was in there, h didnt check under bonnet, but when i told him he checked insurance aswell that I had told them.

id have a word with your insurer, they broke dpa which is quite illegal

If he confirmed he was an officer, he is entitled to data held by the MIB

he wasnt asking the mib though.
wwwNOOBcom

16th Apr 10 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think I speak to 98% of people on here, when I say people who don't declare conversion are cu.nts

98% of people on here would declare fuck all anyway
richc

16th Apr 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:
quote:
Well I can honestly say, when I was randomly stopped few weeks back by police, they called insurance there and then, asking about wheel on policy bumpers, skirts everything! luckily I was all decared, he asked what engine was in there, h didnt check under bonnet, but when i told him he checked insurance aswell that I had told them.

id have a word with your insurer, they broke dpa which is quite illegal

If he confirmed he was an officer, he is entitled to data held by the MIB

he wasnt asking the mib though.

I was watching road wars tu-other day, and guy pulled over for no insurance! He said he had so the police rang the company, and they told him it had been cancelled! The offender asked why, so they officer asked and they said 'sorry cannot say due to data protection'

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insuring a C20xe in a corsa 23 database queries in 0.3757091 seconds