corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » truelad.com

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author truelad.com
Skylined

User status: Offline
17th Apr 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://truelad.com

"Everytime I cum in a birds face I shout 'you got glazed like an iced donut!' "
Skylined

17th Apr 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Pulled a burd one night in a nighclub. Start geting into her in the taxi back to hers. Can't control myself and accidentally shoot my load. We get to hers and I ask the taxi to take me back to the club. LAD"
corsabsonny

17th Apr 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Met a girl and took her back to a hotel. she was quite hefty. banged her over the balcony but realised i never strapped up. after the thought of fathering her child, i went down on her and licked my cum out of her. threw up all over her feet. LAD
Seegeemusic

17th Apr 10 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

While in Ibiza laying round the pool, one mate comes back to his lounger and moons us, so my other mate pulls him towards him and tells him to lapdance. Once he does, the receiver then keeps luring the lapdancing ass closer and closer to his face until he thinks it's funny to stick his tongue up his crack. Little does he know that the guy has just returned from the bogs after having a massive wet hangover dump, which he couldn't wipe due to there being no toilet paper. LAD

Reecemac

18th Apr 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Out with the boys at a cocktail bar. Got talking to a fitty, a number of years my senior, me being 18 at the time. Having a ciggy with her outside, I compliment her on her shoes, craftily knowing the make due to the fountain of feminine bullshit that is my sister and her mates/magazines. She assumes I'm gay straight away and introduces me to her gay mate. I flirt with gay mate. (LAD). Tell her I'm straight, get introduced to her younger sis. Bday girl. Dance with younger sis, pull her downstairs in this bar, get a brief hand-shandy on the dance floor. Went upstairs and ended up having a cheeky "moment" with the older sister. (no full on pulling though. SHIT LAD). Go back to their place (sharing house. i also paid for taxi - last cash of night). Upstairs, start getting frisky. I run down from her bedroom to her bag to get a johnny, in walks her older sister. Cheekily say hello and head upstairs again. Young sis has started spewing wrecked by this point, tells me to leave. Gives me her pants to show the boys. I walk out, slowly, contemplating knocking on her sisters door. she opens her door and invites me in. In I go. Boink. No money, needed a taxi. Went back to the younger sis's handbag, stole a tenner, got a mcdonalds and a taxi home. LAD."

Skylined

18th Apr 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Had a cheeky wank today through a hole in my trouser pocket.it was while I was at cricket. And umpiring at the time. LAD "
andy1868

18th Apr 10 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been having a flick through these, fucking hilarious
Jay

18th Apr 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac

That is funny !

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » truelad.com 23 database queries in 0.0110850 seconds