corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » R -40MM APEX SPRINGS OK WITH STANDARD DAMPERS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R -40MM APEX SPRINGS OK WITH STANDARD DAMPERS
corsa12v

User status: Offline
16th Mar 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AS ABOVE IS THIS OK CAUSE IVE ORDERED THE SPRINGS AND THEN I WAS ADVISED ANYTHING MORE THAN -30MM ID NEED TO BUY A SUSPENSION KIT. N E 1 GOT N E IDEA CHEERS
corsa c14se

16th Mar 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't worry about it it is going to be fine.Just fit bumpstops or slide over, the last few turns of the spring, in elastic tube.Its the same result.You will avoid hitting the suspension when going over BIG bumps!
SRi_m00k

17th Mar 03 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it shud be ok wi 40mm its pretty mucha standard drop!!!
Plymouth_Corsa

17th Mar 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh 40mm is fine with standard shocks, its only a 60mm drop that you should really get the shocks for safety reasons.

New Poll