corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help x16xe corsa reving high

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help x16xe corsa reving high
8vcorsa

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have taken off my x16xe corsa inlet manifold off and i just put it back on and it is reving too high can anyone help and need help fast
kristof1989

23rd Apr 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

air leak..... possible a split in the rubber that goes from the alloy inlet that goes over top of engine to throttle body... mine split and it sat at about 4000rpm
8vcorsa

23rd Apr 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its running fine now i think you were right i took it off again and put it back on and it ran fine abit of splutter to start it but its fine now and you know the yellow pipe that had a hole aswell i put instulation tape over that and the bit your on about i took a thing of it and that and i just put it bak on and i must of not had it on properly lol i know next time then lol
kristof1989

23rd Apr 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spot on

New Poll