corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MOMO Steering wheel - Like new condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOMO Steering wheel - Like new condition
MJ

User status: Offline
   24th Apr 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all

I have a MOMO Jet steering wheel for sale in great / like new condition. It is leather and 350mm in size with carbon fibre inserts. There are no signs of wear on the leather at all and it has only been used for around 1000miles/2months as I only use my car at weekends. Only reason for selling is that i have a smaller steering wheel now, which i find better on track days.

There is no horn included with the steering wheel but a number of different types of horn car be purchased cheaply on eBay or at shops with either MOMO or car specific decals on the horn button.

Originally the wheel came with silver carbon fibre inserts but I have converted them to black carbon fibre using film, it looks great and you can’t even tell it has been done. The film can be removed to show the silver carbon fibre if you wish.

Originally I purchased this wheel for £159.99 and this can be seen on the original box which is included in the sale. The RRP is around £200 and most shops sell it for around £150 now.

Momo stated the following about the steering wheel.

“MOMO Jet Steering Wheel produced from the finest materials - leather, carbon and aluminium to achieve a unique design / style. The Sculpted grip section offers that distinctive MOMO driving sensation, with a perfect blend of comfort and sensitivity that gives you the perfect MOMO driving experience.

Features of the MOMO Jet steering wheel include: Full leather rim, Air-leather side grips for increased grip, real carbon fibre centre ring and grip inserts finished off with a MOMO Italy horn push.

MOMO have developed the Jet steering wheel with the latest materials and technologies, pushing the styling boundaries to the limit.”

All that is needed to fit this to your car is a MOMO vehicle specific steering wheel hub and a horn of your choice.

I am looking for £95 ono delivered due to the condition. The steering wheel will be well packed and sent via first class recorded. Paypal also accepted.

Below are some pictures of the steering wheel including it fitted. Horn not included.

Any questions please ask.

Thank you for looking.

Cheers MJ

MJ

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MOMO Steering wheel - Like new condition 25 database queries in 0.0098560 seconds