corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » golf gti £595ono may p/x

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author golf gti £595ono may p/x
eskiboy

User status: Offline
25th Apr 10 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

time has come to sell my mk3 golf gti. in dragon green, the car has power steering, electric sunroof/mirrors/windows, cd player, aircon.
i have owned the car for just over a year now and in that year i have spent hundreds on it!! replaced the gear box for a reconned one.also replaced clutch ,coil ,front wheel bearings and only last week put a new battery on it. i have also carried out services on this car.
the car has tax till july and mot till end of october so can be driven away. the car does have afew marks on it but it is 14years old and done 103000 miles. car is in east london. phone 07752730354

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » golf gti £595ono may p/x 25 database queries in 0.0079858 seconds