corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Orbital Polishers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Orbital Polishers
DANKZii

User status: Offline
25th Apr 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have been meaning to buy some stuff to clean/detail my car, and a nice bonus at work means im finally getting round to doing it.
Will be ordering some gear from Rich at some point, but was wondering if anyone could recomend any decent, fairly cheap polishers/kits.
Any links/details would be great.
Cheers.
Rich H

25th Apr 10 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Polishing kit: Kestrel kit with Megs or Menzerna options. They set you up with Pads and Polishes.

Clean Your Car, Elite Car Care or i4detailing are main 3 that sell kits Make sure you get a DA machine for the moment too being noobie.
Richardhhha

25th Apr 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the megs kit off i4detailing and its ace tbh, could do with a medium cutting compound aswell but its all i need atm. Has got rid of 70% of the swirls on my first go and it helped give an amazing shine.. So i'd recomend that one, cost me £167 all in and that was with 2 rolls of masking tape, but dont forget to put in DWX as a promo code.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Orbital Polishers 23 database queries in 0.0903158 seconds