corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help me out!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help me out!
Butler

User status: Offline
27th Apr 10 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have a second spare, please take a min to give me a vote in the dunlop le mans livery competition. I dont rate my chances much as ive never really won anything, but Id appreciate it if you are bored or something! Thank you

http://livery-competition.dunlop.eu/en/index.php?task=artDetail&id=382
mike56gte

27th Apr 10 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you vote?
Butler

27th Apr 10 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you may have to sign up, you should be able to click on the five stars in the bottom right under the picture.
Paul_J

27th Apr 10 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the voting aint working for me.
Paul_J

27th Apr 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're right, you have to sign up to vote - i just voted.

... if you really want to win this butler, if I was you I'd make about a thousand email addresses, a thousand new accounts on the dunlop site and keep voting for myself.
Brett
Premium Member

27th Apr 10 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice hollow victory eh
Paul_J

27th Apr 10 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Nice hollow victory eh

who cares about 'pride' - you win some cash and vip treatment at lemans... all backstage / pit access.
Let's be honest, butlers design isn't 'great' it's not going to win on its own merit.

My sister's mate did something similar to what i'm suggesting a few years back and won her student loan being paid off by Virgin. That's a prize worth £15k.

Definately worth a bit of hard work creating fake accounts and voting for yourself i think.
Brett
Premium Member

27th Apr 10 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said I wouldn't do it, Paul
Paul_J

27th Apr 10 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if only it was an easy as rigging a poll on cs
Butler

27th Apr 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Nice hollow victory eh

who cares about 'pride' - you win some cash and vip treatment at lemans... all backstage / pit access.
Let's be honest, butlers design isn't 'great' it's not going to win on its own merit.

My sister's mate did something similar to what i'm suggesting a few years back and won her student loan being paid off by Virgin. That's a prize worth £15k.

Definately worth a bit of hard work creating fake accounts and voting for yourself i think.

It fits the brief well, are you really looking at others and thinking they are better. I think most of them are pretty shocking to be honest. Id like to see you do better.
Paul_J

27th Apr 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they're all pretty shit... I assume you had to use some decals or something and couldn't actually draw it in photoshop?

- only gripe I have with yours is the rear looks like it's an animal print, like a zebra or something.

If you think your's is good enough to win without cheating then don't take my advice... that is assuming other people arn't cheating too of course...
Butler

27th Apr 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a thumb print, part of dunlops 'feel the road' logo. You are very limited on what you can actually do to be honest. Im pretty sure others are cheating though, everyones score is pretty low.
Paul_J

27th Apr 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they're probably cheating by down voting other people and up voting theres.

I'd start cheating if i was you mate.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help me out! 23 database queries in 0.2066069 seconds