corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » girlfiends project only cost her 300 bucks

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author girlfiends project only cost her 300 bucks
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Apr 10 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know mate i tried borrowing the grand from her to sort my corsa but she wanted her own project
Generation

28th Apr 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry I didn't mean nasty. I was syaing she's clearly not happy hence getting respray instant, why not just buy a car with half decent paint already?
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 22:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cause we got 2 kids so she can use my corsa to take them to school while hers going garage and then i can make a proper start on mine
johnny86
Premium Member

29th Apr 10 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

johnny86
Premium Member

29th Apr 10 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blue leather front and rear door cards and blue roof lining will get more pics up soon
Aerox-lad

29th Apr 10 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
i know mate i did try telling her but her ka broke and she sold it for 300 and this went on ebay for 300 so she got it..... when we got home i opened the boot and the spoiler hit the roof then fell off!! but like i said not 2 evey1s tastes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol spoiler falling off
johnny86
Premium Member

29th Apr 10 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and the silly woman wants it back on!!!!
Generation

29th Apr 10 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hide it!
johnny86
Premium Member

29th Apr 10 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i left it in back garden and caught dog pissing up it but couldnt get picture in time haha
NovalutionGSi

29th Apr 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please talk her out of Spraying it Pink.... will not look right with the Blue interior!

Have to ask, what colour was it originally?
johnny86
Premium Member

29th Apr 10 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

purple and yeah i know mate pink will not go with the interior i am telling her matt black but now she moaning she wants the r32 paint that bodyshop got for me!!!!
Rich H

29th Apr 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NovalutionGSi

You can see in the pic he posted of the interior above lol.
NovalutionGSi

30th Apr 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
quote:
Originally posted by NovalutionGSi

You can see in the pic he posted of the interior above lol.

Shurrup! i was just drawn to the Door Cards and didnt notice the wheel arch being purple!
vaux.dan

30th Apr 10 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she wants 18'' wheels on a corsa i thought every1 grew out of huge bodykits on corsa's, obvisiouly not.

like generation said though, surely it would have been cheaper to buy a car with a half decent paintjob ?
johnny86
Premium Member

30th Apr 10 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know mate big body kits and all but its her choice at end of the day and the car only cost 300 so was quite cheap and has tax and test so cant really moan and we havent got the dollar to get done straight away so it doesnt really matter

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » girlfiends project only cost her 300 bucks 24 database queries in 0.0101771 seconds