corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Ka 53 reg ideal for 2nd car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Ka 53 reg ideal for 2nd car
neo2

User status: Offline
   30th Apr 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FORD KA 1.3I DURATEC ENGINE MODEL, Which are by far more superior to the earlier OHV models in every way..I know i used to work at Ford

DETAILS

Nov 2003 build 53 reg
Gun metal grey metallic paintwork
63,000 MILES
6 months tax
7 months test
Power steering
HPi Clear with check
service history
all handbooks correct and present
V5 doc and all old mots
CD bluetooth ipod stereo
Colour keyed bumpers
Recent cat/tyres/bushes etc

PRICE £1895ono

Ok its one owner other than myself, ive owned the car 3 months nearly and was taken in a deal with my L200 pick up with a guy i know, and to be honest its a great little car, and drives beyound belief its that good.only moving it on as i want another 4x4 but the way fuel prices are i'm in no panic to sell this at 50mpg..

Interior is like new and clean and stain and smell free, Exterior is bright and with not a lot of rust compared to some ive seen.

Mechanics wise this KA has wanted for nothing previous to me getting it, has plenty of bills and receipts for all sorts, its had a few jobs done recently since ive owned it as well, which are just run of the mill stuff but it all adds up..

Its had in three months.

1,Bottom wishbones (bushes creaking)£100
2,Tyres x 2 £66
3,Catalist convertor £250

Ive also fitted a new CD PLAYER/RADIO which also has IPOD doc and bluetooth handsfree built in to it..

Now as with all used cars its needs a couple of jobs and its reguarding the paintwork to be honest, but the price reflects work needing doing..

Defects are.
1, scratch on near side as per picture
2, couple of dents in tailgate (of being pushed in snow)

I am offering the KA up for sale at £1895 as is, but its actually booked in for the paintwork to be done next thursday, which is £275 once paintwork is done price will go up the £275 to £2175..

Its a great little car and very cheap considering the history and receipts and past work done to it, come and have a look if your genuine i think you will buy it to be honest..as its totally creak and rattle free drive, stops and goes like a new car and with no leaks of water or oil of any kind, Great starter car for a new driver or second car for the home..

barnsey1971@aol.com

thanks Rob

[Edited on 30-04-2010 by neo2]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Ka 53 reg ideal for 2nd car 25 database queries in 0.0051620 seconds