corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Freebies!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Freebies!
TheSmurfinator

User status: Offline
4th May 10 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have the following free to collector - you can have it all or pick and choose:

bootlid. in that wierd heinz colour, has a spoiler on it but it is pretty knackered - I think the brace is missing.
Spoiler is black
I can get photos if anyone is interested?
Bootlid is in good condition with only a very small amount of surface rust along the bottom edge of the screen

Nova rear lights - standard, in good condition

Nova indicators - standard, in good condition

passenger side door has a crease but might be repairable, no rust that I can see (think it is carabic blue,but I'm still not too good on vaux colours - ask if you want a photo)

I will also have a full basic interior available soon(including dash, carpet and doorcards) - as far as I know it is the base model, grey, but it might be of use to someone?

I will probably have more stuff to add soon
Ask if you want photos, and collection is from Mossley OL5 - near Oldham

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Freebies! 25 database queries in 0.0091190 seconds