corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » phone insurance question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author phone insurance question
mattk

User status: Offline
10th May 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Nokia N97 Mini, a few months ago the little slide unlock button snapped off meaning I could only use the phone when it was open, very annoying but I lived with it

then last night the keyboard completly fucked up, when ever I press a key I get the letters from the 4 surrounding keys as well, very annoying

Im about to ring the insurers to get a new one but I dont want them to repair it, they never come back as new in my experience, they maybe fixed but fall to bits after, so if I say its broke will they want to repair it?

should I just say Ive lost it? but if I do they will block it and how long will that be for? I could do with a phone with this number for my jobs this week
kav

10th May 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when my c905 broke i got a new phone the next day just had to keep the battery and sim card from my phone. they didnt even ask if i wanted it repairing they just gave me a new one
gravesy

10th May 10 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Voda. My Blackberry Storm is over a year old. The touchscreen started going mental. I called up at 140 and they'd come along and swapped the phone by 110 the following day. Just kept the battery, sim and back.
Ben G

10th May 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definitely say you lost it.

should only take a day to get anothe rin the post if you phone them in the morning.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » phone insurance question 23 database queries in 0.0088871 seconds