corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 306 with 2 engines

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 306 with 2 engines
mart08uk

User status: Offline
11th May 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 306
Engine - Original that came with car (1.4) *Head gasket and clutch broken.*
- Other engine is also a (1.4) but slightly different to the standard engine as it is either
Older or newer
Mileage - Standard engine (Appx 80k) Secondary engine (Not sure)
Price - Any offers welcome
Location - (Staffordshire S-O-T)
*If you are interested please U2U me for more information etc..*
General information –

No MOT/TAX (been SORN for appx 11 months) Will need to be trailered away*

Selling on behalf of my brother, Was a great little car but the head gasket and clutch broke, myself and my father attempted to do it up for my younger brother for his first car. I acquired the other engine from ebay and fitted into the car but noticed it was slightly different (fuel injectors) and (it has a distributor) but the standard engine doesn’t. Caused problems and I have decided to cut my losses and sell the whole lot.
Any offers welcome both engines included in sale, few other problems, car has dent in front pass wing and few scratches, slight rust.

If doesn’t sell soon will be forced to scrap, sorry the information is a little vague

Pictures:

Engine that was brought off ebay(currently fitted in car):

Engine that was the original engine (In the boot of the car):

Thanks, Mart

[Edited on 11-05-2010 by mart08uk]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 306 with 2 engines 25 database queries in 0.0098510 seconds