corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 Rallye Mint 1.3 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 Rallye Mint 1.3 8v
Jonz

User status: Offline
11th May 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - 106
Model - Rallye
Engine - 1.3 8v
Mileage - 84k
Price - £2250

For sale is my S1 Rallye.

First of all let me say this is the cleanest and most well looked after S1 rallye i have seen.Im selling this as i have got a S2 rallye and wanting to buy a van for work.

Here are a little about the car.

-M reg non sunroof.
-84,000 miles with every MOT since new.
-1.3 8v very nice smooth engine.
-12 months MOT
-11 months TAX
-Service history
-Loads and loads of receipts and original manuals and books.
-Immaculate standard interior.
-Original head unit,spare wheel and mats(rare)

As you can see this is a very well looked after example, with very good service history and has loads of original S1 rallye items.

Has some modest modifications that make it in my opinion a perfect rallye.

- 4-2-1 Stainless Manifold
- Pug-sport exhaust system
- K&N Fillter Still got original airbox included.
- Pug-sport Gear linkages
- Speedline Comp2 15" In immaculate condition.With new rubber all round.

All modifications are easily changeable for standard items if needs be.

Has had cambelt at 77k receipt to prove,even has receipts for petrol ect in the service folder.Has had new drilled and grooved brakes and new pads all round,droplinks and new cat in the last year.

All original paintwork in very good condition for age! With all original decals intact. Has some minor stone chips and the odd very small imperfections here and there but its 16 yrs old and very clean for its age!

No rust in engine bay and underneath is very clean. Boot pan is very clean with no rust hear neither. Rear beam is also very good with no play and all straight.

All in all this is the best S1 I have ever owned and infact seen. As its so original and well looked after by all owners.Has Nice effective mods in my opinion.

Can get more pics if necessary but the pictures dont make this car eny justice.

I am looking for £2250 ovno.Which i think is a reasonable price for a low millage s1 in very good example.I am open to make a deal on another car,but would rather cash to buy a van.

Can also let it go with the s2 steelies rather than the speedlines for a lower price.

Would consider a deal on a corsa tho

Eny info e-mail me.Cheers

Location -North wales.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 Rallye Mint 1.3 8v 25 database queries in 0.0045781 seconds