corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Supercharger goodies (with speedo vid)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Supercharger goodies (with speedo vid)
Jules S
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Jun 10 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
jules, if you get it done expect the sale price of your car to go up 4k.

basically, if you can stump up the initial cost the conversion is free if you do it yourself.. if courtenays do it you will probably have to pay abotu 2k extra.

[Edited on 28-06-2010 by chris_uk]

Mines getting on for 100k mate, If I spent any money on it it will be spunked away

Still, I put all the miles on it, so not all bad
Paul_J

28th Jun 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if I had a vx220 I'd do this...

Shame you can't pick up a vx220 for £6k
Paul_J

28th Jun 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well hang on...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1784857.htm

chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Jun 10 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks ok does that NA, its silver tho lol
CORSA NUT

29th Jun 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quick video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-dyjhVgQoQ

OMFG

Want
FlamingCorsa

29th Jun 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
you on crack Rick?

a supercharged vx220 with semi slicks would destroy everything out there if driven right.

we went to rickingham few weeks back on track day!

poor showing of vauxhalls there but there was 1 vx220 that had nitrons, semi slicks, seems pretty good spec it was a turbo and i was really dissapoited in it, i never came up againt him in the van but i honestly would have been pretty confident in giving him a good race for him money which i was shocked about!

:-( oh yea and he managed to put it into the tires and wreck clam, light, windscreen and some bits behind so he was definatly trying!

Mertin

29th Jun 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
you on crack Rick?

a supercharged vx220 with semi slicks would destroy everything out there if driven right.

poor showing of vauxhalls there but there was 1 vx220 that had nitrons, semi slicks, seems pretty good spec it was a turbo and i was really dissapoited in it, i never came up againt him in the van but i honestly would have been pretty confident in giving him a good race for him money which i was shocked about!

:-( oh yea and he managed to put it into the tires and wreck clam, light, windscreen and some bits behind so he was definatly trying!

or couldnt drive
FlamingCorsa

29th Jun 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mertin
quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
you on crack Rick?

or couldnt drive

i went over and spoke to him afterwards and seemed to have done quite a few trackdays and had the car few years so guessed he must have have been ok! i have only done 2 track days in van so dont think i am good!
Adam_B

29th Jun 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=126&Itemid=11

see.

How freaky, I was considering that very day just last night!
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think that mine would be allowed because of the noise limits.
Hammer

29th Jun 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that sounds shit Am I not into cars enough to know any better?

The workmanship for a DIY job is excellent right enough, respect for that.
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i said before the camera picks up the noise of the supercharger and enhances it on video making it appear louder and more in your face than it actually is.
Adam_B

29th Jun 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it tested, it will be 98db at 3/4s of your maximum RPM. If thats fine drive by will be reet.
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill go get one of them db readers for the iphone to get an idea.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Supercharger goodies (with speedo vid) 23 database queries in 0.0084450 seconds