corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » well this is my new car

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author well this is my new car
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
15th May 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really as the closest spec wise i could of got was a gsi over 100 miles away and it had done over double this ones milage and was almost into the 3k mark
c18xewoody

16th May 10 at 06:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcuk me thats a tidy vec ! iv had a couple of the v6's they go pretty well , get a KnN on there they soud the tits
gsi rep in that colour = win
djgritt
Premium Member

16th May 10 at 07:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep it Pre-Facelift if you are going to GSi-rep it - they look better as Vauxhall weren't lazy and there was more to the Kit than just the front bumper, like the Post-Facelift ones...

You can facelift them at the front end fairly easily IIRC, a guy on VxON has done the same with his CDX and it looks good, although he does run a Pre-Facelift front GSi Bumper...
Nic Barnes

16th May 10 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh a gsi for 1000-1400 is gonna be fucked so i wouldnt listen to the clueless morons.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » well this is my new car 23 database queries in 0.0086479 seconds