corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Volkswagen Passat 1.8 20v turbo sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Volkswagen Passat 1.8 20v turbo sport
davetwinbay

User status: Offline
18th May 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have For Sale my Volkswagen Passat 1.8 20v Turbo. The reason I am selling is I have bought a new car and reluctantly I have to let this go. I have had the car a year and a half and it has been such an excellent car. I have also been lucky enough to talk to the first owner of the car as he happens to live down my street and he has informed me of its history so if I go on a bit that is why. I bought the car from the first owner’s father in law so was kept in their family for almost 10 years. The mileage is fairly high at 128k but please don’t let this worry you as nearly all of this was covered in it’s first two years of life as a company car travelling around Europe on motorways. The car has FSH and the cambelt was replaced not long after I purchased the car. Engine is very quiet and pulls as it should and averages around 32 MPG with a combination of town and rural driving.

Good Points

Remote Central Locking with two keys
Fresh MOT and service
Climate Control with working air con
Centre Arm Rest
Trip computer with MPG, Average speed, time etc
Factory Fitted Spoiler
Dealer fitted suspension upgrade kit
Electric Windows and mirrors
15” alloys
Alarm

Bad Points

There are a couple of age related marks some scuffs and some small marks on the drivers door where the previous owner’s grandchildren rested a bicycle on it.

The clutch biting point is at the top of the pedal and will probably need replacing within the next 6 months or so depending on how you drive the car. It is still the original clutch and has done quite well considering it has done 128k and had an elderly driver as its second owner. It does not slip at all, I just want to be really honest so that the new buyer is aware.

The passenger side air bag light is on. The previous owner informed me that he had it checked and no faults could be found and therefore must be a sensor. This has never bothered me so I haven’t had it looked at.

Please contact me on 07845094809 if your interested looking for £1000

Dave

[Edited on 18-05-2010 by davetwinbay]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Volkswagen Passat 1.8 20v turbo sport 25 database queries in 0.0082660 seconds