corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » "MAG" for ps3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "MAG" for ps3
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
19th May 10 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone played it whats it like?
Eck
Premium Member

19th May 10 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved it for the ridiculous amount of players. But as soon as I got Battlefield Bad Company 2, MAG and COD were traded in.
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

19th May 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been looking at getting battlefield for a while now few people have said its crap compared to cod etc.. ive seen footage on youtube off battlefield and it looks too fast for me asin evrything seems to be going off right fast lol if you get me
Eck
Premium Member

19th May 10 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are people who prefer cod, but then there are people like myself (And JonnyJ, Nath, MWG) who think it's far better. It is faster you're correct, but that makes it fun!
mwg

19th May 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Battlefield is totally different to COD. Its much more realistic e.g. you can blow walls out the side of buildings and demolish them too. Then there are Tanks, Hummers, Quads, Helicopters, jet skis and gun boats running round all over the place causing havoc too. No killstreaks either, all down to your own skill.

COD is fun in a different way, very arcade like. I do still like it and will probably buy the new one but I just got so fucked off with the cheating, killstreaks and glitches that I ended up trading it in for Battlefield.

On the whole I prefer Battlefield for the realism and massive levels.
Welsh Dan

19th May 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always thought that COD was quicker than BF. I much prefer BF, as you can take your time and sneak around a bit more if you want, rather than only lasting 20 seconds per life in MW.

As MWG said, the BF maps are much bigger as well.
mwg

19th May 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd agree with that too. COD is much faster game play.
Eck
Premium Member

19th May 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll definitley be buying the new COD as it's Treyarch doing what they do best...Making limbs fall off!

New Poll