corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bikers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bikers
lostboy
Banned

User status: Offline
27th May 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love bikes, cant wait for the day I can afford one.
mattk

27th May 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Well im afraid you and me are in a minority of drivers who actually are aware of everything they are doing Lane discipline etc.

Msot drivers arn't, they jsut think they are... "so why was you sat in the middle lane, or why did you use that roundabout as a chicane when I was in the lane next to you forcing me to hit the brakes" But no no, they are right

I ride a Bandit 650 with topbox, although mostly without the topbox Great work hack.

1200 is a torquey beast, great budget cruiser in the revised 1250 spec.

Im still tempted to do a running commentary of a trip home one day

maybe its the mentality that your superior makes a better driver, I treat every other motorist like their an idiot, Im not suggesting they are, but they could be, it works for me anyway... touch wood

I really like the bandit, he had a TDM850 before that which was dog shit, and he had a VTR1000 Firestorm before that which was an epic bike, fuel tank was too small on it though

[Edited on 27-05-2010 by mattk]
K3 VMU

27th May 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
A bike will only go as fast as you twist the throttle.

I don't always blame car drivers. As said there are MANY bad bikers, mainly weekend warriors who only come out on dry summer days. I also call these people pussies or fake men Real men ride in ANY weather

But generally, I find myself giving the "bird" or "oil tanker" sign to car drivers

Agree with 95% of this (except the bit about real men ride in any weather )

anyone i speak to and they say "i would kill myself if i had a bike"

how do you figure that? same if you have a car, it will only go as fast as you want it to?
Daimo B

27th May 10 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha you live in Scotland, its mostly raining anyway

matt, went to Swindon to try a VTR, another classic bike, stomping VTwin, but as you say awful sized fuel tank and 30mpg isn't good. At least I can get 17 litres in Nelly, but thats only good for 100-110 miles
jimmy 2.1

27th May 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
As said there are MANY bad bikers, mainly weekend warriors who only come out on dry summer days. I also call these people pussies or fake men Real men ride in ANY weather

I'm fake.
Daimo B

27th May 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PUSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
jimmy 2.1

27th May 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see fun in being cold and wet. Plus i don't see too much benefit from it. Some people can just naturally ride, others can't.
Daimo B

27th May 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, i wouldn't ride mine in the wet either if I didn't have to go to work on it

Hence why after the wedding next year, I think Damien will reside to moving back into a car for the work trip, and just have a summer bike and become one of the pussies

Although wet is something I never am, and not usually cold either. All about the right bike gear
ProjectNCK

27th May 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bikes shouldnt be able to filter through imo

[Edited on 27-05-2010 by ProjectNCK]
Daimo B

27th May 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats nice, thats for sharing that with us.

Whats the point of bikes if you can't filter. That would be a great help in the all countries major cities and towns for aiding congestion wouldn't it......
ed

27th May 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? Do you think you're that guy from The Fast and the Furious?
ProjectNCK

27th May 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bikes dont take that much room up, okay fair enough maybe in countries like India where Bikes are alot more common than cars ye they should filter but over here they shouldnt filter we have to queue especially if we should take more caution to look out for them. If they use the road they should use it like everyone else and not filter but thats my opinion

Daimo B

27th May 10 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So basically the run is

You have to queue, so why shouldn't the bikers.... WTF???? How ignorent is that.

I would not get on with you.

Ed, yes, I am.
K3 VMU

27th May 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ProjectNCK
Bikes dont take that much room up, okay fair enough maybe in countries like India where Bikes are alot more common than cars ye they should filter but over here they shouldnt filter we have to queue especially if we should take more caution to look out for them. If they use the road they should use it like everyone else and not filter but thats my opinion

i have just came back from 2 month in Indonesia, and trust me, there is no rules there, i would rather filter here than there, its rediculous, but the car drivers, take care and notice of the bikes, and thats why they have no problems, its ignorant badgers like you that causes accidents by sayin "oh fuk you biker, i have to wait in this , so so do you" then you close the gap up or totally cut the biker off, thus makin him brake hard etc, thats what results in mirrors being kicked off, have concideration for everyone on the road, and there will be no problems (as i seen in Indonesia)
Daimo B

27th May 10 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed, people who close the gap intentionally (Durrrrrr thick f**ks, were watching your eyes off your mirrors, we can see that you see us coming and purposly move over to block, we're not stupid!!).

Thats went doors get kicked, and mirrors go flying.

Politically correct people go suck a lemon. or my balls.

(Please note, cleaning of balls before sucking may, or may not happen, they may be sweaty).

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bikers 23 database queries in 0.0137570 seconds