corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CARABIC BLUE GSI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CARABIC BLUE GSI
Drift_Erm
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 16XE
Mileage - Shell 101k Engine 60k
Price - £2000ono OR PX TRY ME!?! XE OR LET

Location - (hertfordshire)
Contact phone number - 07875385245
Contact email address - ryanstatham2010@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

I am now selling my Vauxhall Corsa GSi, which has had a lot of, time and money spent on it. Its cleaned and polished every other day, regularly serviced, and a real head turner. 8 Months MOT 6 Months Tax

This is a GENUINE Vauxhall Corsa GSi which as far as corsa’s go, is quite rare, This particular car was made in 1995, and has the 1.6i 16v lump. Being the GSi as standard, it looks sportier, has nicer interior, and is faster than the 1.6 Corsa Sports.

The shell of the car has covered 101k miles and the engine a tad under 60k.. This is because it had a different engine from the standard one a while back, for 38k miles. The 16xe that’s currently in the car has had a full rebuild 4k ago which included having ALL of the seals redone. It has also got new belts, new gaskets, water pump, new driveshaft, new CV joints, new pads, new discs, new engine mounts and a full service 450 miles ago.

STANDARD FEATURES :

Power Assisted Steering
Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
Heated mirrors
Sunroof
Drivers seat height Adjustment (aswell as the normal adjustments)
Passenger and Drivers airbags

Exterioir

It has the full, original GSi kit, including the jacking covers, side skirts and front fogs.

Full De-Cat exhaust system with DTM style Tail Pipe
4-2-1 Manifold
Genuine Vauxhall Tinted wind deflectors
Black 15” 6 Spoke alloys + a set of White 15” O.Z Racing Alloys
Tinted Rear lights
Depo/ ABM angel eye headlights
Black bonnet
Power Box
Custom grille
Tinted sunstrip
Piper X Induction
Semi-smoothed boot ( De - Wipered )

INTERIOR

-the interior is standard corsa gsi in good condition drivers seat bolster is just starting to get a bit thin but its ok.
JBL 6x9s
Sony Xplod CD Player/USB/Aux
Fli Active 12” Subwoofer

CHASSIS

The car is lowered on AP Coilovers front and back which are fully adjustable and have covered less than 150 miles they have 22months warranty as only bought and fitted them last month ( height and camber is fully adjusable) Handles like it is on rails at the moment!

This car is in very good condition, looks the part! Also this engine takes very well to modifications, so now it must be running 135+bhp as even the 1.6 16v Corsa Sports which have a very similar engine, don’t come close to this, it runs rings round them. This engine pulls all the way through the gears

2.0 16v Redtop in a stripped Corsa pulled on me just over half a cars length on a motorway….. not bad for a 16xe! ( very healthy )

Thanks you for looking, Feel free to call me or if I don’t answer just leave me a text message and I will get back to you!

Ideally I would like to straight swap for someone Honda Civic EK9 or CORSA redtop/LET?!
WHAT YA GOT!!!???!!!

Will Straight sale at £2000 ono

I have tried to cover all parts of the car, there may be a few slight mods that I have missed but will update as I remember! Feel free to call or text to ask any questions regarding the car too!

( I only have this one picture and this is before the headlights, wind deflectors and few other bits were finished so will add more)
Can Email more pictures but am at work at the moment.

Mobile : 07875385245
Email : ryanstatham2010@hotmail.co.uk

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by Drift_Erm]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CARABIC BLUE GSI 25 database queries in 0.0116301 seconds