corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WANT! (amuse front bumper) - UPDATED - nevermind I bought an ap2 front (pg2)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WANT! (amuse front bumper) - UPDATED - nevermind I bought an ap2 front (pg2)
mantamark

User status: Offline
28th May 10 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First car looks nice, but am i the only person that think it looks daft so nose heavy? rear end needs lowered a bit more to even it out.
Paul_J

28th May 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
First car looks nice, but am i the only person that think it looks daft so nose heavy? rear end needs lowered a bit more to even it out.

You mean in this pic?

I think it's going down hill

but yeah I agree,
Paul_J

28th May 10 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Doug
When you buy this do you get membership to the buddy club?
I am struggling to grasp this whole JDM thing tbh.

My mates a part of the buddy club.

I'm leaving the Buddy Club, guy is coming down from Scotlandshire on Tuesday for it

What you gonna get?

I really love j's racing, but they're so expensive and rare.
Kurt

28th May 10 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting rid of the Spec 4 for something a little less Jap Can

I really like the Spoon N1's, Rob B has one and it looks and sounds fully awesome!
Im just going back to standard for now, maybe a Rob B unsilenced b pipe if one comes up, unfortunately he's not going to be able to get any made up anymore.. so it'll be a second hand jobby
Paul_J

28th May 10 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I raced a Z4M on my way home from work today... was a good laugh.

The main roads were pretty jammed up, so I turned off down some country lanes, caught up a Z4 and a car infront of it. Then the car infront turns off, and this z4 guy nails it off down these country lanes... So I then start persuing (I know them well, but you have to be careful incase of oncoming cars)...

I catch him up and we're blasting along through these lanes, occasionally dodging oncoming traffic.

Then we got out to clearer smoother roads and we were both nailing it up to 130 through these sweeping bends. was good laugh.

Once we got to a dual carriageway we pulled up along side each other and gave the thumbs up / nod and then calmed down
Paul_J

28th May 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im getting rid of the Spec 4 for something a little less Jap Can

I really like the Spoon N1's, Rob B has one and it looks and sounds fully awesome!
Im just going back to standard for now, maybe a Rob B unsilenced b pipe if one comes up, unfortunately he's not going to be able to get any made up anymore.. so it'll be a second hand jobby

Yes! I know exactly where you're coming from. When I had my 106 gti, I liked the pugsport's standard look. I hate these big cans you can fit your head up. It's one of the reasons I like j's racing exhausts, they're a bit subtler.

but then all the ones which make good power for s2000s seem to be like it.
Kurt

28th May 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a bit of a play with one of those Megane cup things with the chequer graphics the other morning, straight line up to the esses near work he was up my bum, torqueless honda for you

Anyway through the esses he got left behind, now maybe i had the advantage of driving them every day for the last 3 years but he was certainly trying
Kurt

28th May 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bc isnt huge by most standards

but it just looks a bit out of place
Paul_J

28th May 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I had a bit of a play with one of those Megane cup things with the chequer graphics the other morning, straight line up to the esses near work he was up my bum, torqueless honda for you

Anyway through the esses he got left behind, now maybe i had the advantage of driving them every day for the last 3 years but he was certainly trying

Megane F1?

They are quick! 225 bhp turbos I believe with LSD.
Paul_J

31st May 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nevermind...

Just bought this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-S2000-S-2000-FRONT-BUMPER-/220613583513?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335d982299#ht_500wt_928

... Standard AP2 front bumper (I like the look of these).

hopefully pip can get me a price on a new grill for it.

Then my car will look like this:

I can always buy a chavy front end / lip later on.
Kurt

31st May 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WANT! (amuse front bumper) - UPDATED - nevermind I bought an ap2 front (pg2) 23 database queries in 0.0135889 seconds