corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Wanted: Swap Isuzu engined Corsa B for Combo or Astra van.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wanted: Swap Isuzu engined Corsa B for Combo or Astra van.
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
29th May 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.5D Isuzu
Mileage - 98k
Price - Swap

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07876352497
Contact email address - gaz@gaz-racing.co.uk

General information -

After a swap for my 1996 Corsa B on an N plate.
It's got the 1.5 N/a Isuzu diesel lump in it. I've owned it for the past 9k miles where it hasn't missed a beat. It has a good chunk of MOT on it (about 8 months iirc).

Since I've had it I've done the following:

Oil and filter change
Air filter change
Replaced all diesel injectors
Replaced handbrake cables
Two small patches of welding on the sills for the MOT

Modifications:
Lowered 40mm on Jamex springs
Front upper strut brace
Corsa C alloys with good tyres
Nova GSI steering wheel
Colour coded facelift bumpers
Badgeless grill
Tow bar
Retrimmed Calibra leather seats
Pod LCD RPM gauge

The car is good, unmolested, no dents in the bodywork. Paintwork is showing its age in a couple of places. I've rubbed back a small patch of rust on the driver's door and on the door shut, the one on the shut is coming back through slowly.

Car is solid and returns 56mpg with every tank I've run through it.

I'm looking for a comparable Combo van ideally. I can put a bit of cash towards the perfect van, although I'm not looking to. I would like to keep the subs and amp from my car inc head unit.

Get in contact if you have something suitable! Email is best. Car is in Leicester, viewing is fine.

More photos and info on www.gaz-racing.co.uk click vehicles then scroll down to the Corsa.

Car comes with a new cam belt that I might have got around to fitting.

Gaz

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Wanted: Swap Isuzu engined Corsa B for Combo or Astra van. 25 database queries in 0.0103419 seconds