corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE is taking shape

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE is taking shape
Daimo B

User status: Offline
19th Mar 03 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not supposed to be here

Got my new gearnob, gear gator surround, leather gator, also got my sub box in, carpetted, and now bolted into the car (wont move this bugger )

Pics aint very good, but gives u an idea of roughly what im doing. Speakers to go down the gaps at the side of the sub box.

Also, on my site theres a few pics of Donnas semi stripped engine from the weekend in case u wanna see what the cams look like on a 16v.
Trotty

19th Mar 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get back to work!

Coming along nicely mate When's the subs going back in?

Ian
========
CorsaSport Moderator
South West Organiser
Click here to e-mail me
Click here to sign up for Premium Membership
========
LoudandProud

19th Mar 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice looking install be interested to see it with the subs in etc, bearing in mind when i done mine and loudandlow's the boxes were done so precise that they cant move without being bolted in!

Daimo B

19th Mar 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cerwin Vega 154's 15". Used to have them in B4. Ask anyone who's heard it, its "quite" loud More old pics on my site under D4's piccys.

Lots to do yet, subs aint going in for ages yet. Wanna get some templates made for the speaker stuff out of cardboard this week as the cars going back this weekend.

Gotta take the sub box out again, run new cables (new design, old ones are too short) under the false floor, make the Kicker amp brackets (sitting up off the floor so the air from the sub box goes all around and over the amps pushing the heat away, have to consider these things with a system like this ). Then gotta paint them, put the amps in and connect em up, put the speaker brackets in, then the subs, then run it all in (oh, and the neons etc etc etc)
Meat-Pie-SRI

19th Mar 03 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks nice
corb

19th Mar 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice mate, not as loud as mine, i reckon. You may get to hear it at Bluewater, if i get the car back from the bodyshop in time.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE is taking shape 23 database queries in 0.0116539 seconds