corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » blowing fuses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author blowing fuses
let_nova
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
5th Jun 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the corsa LET last night i was heading a run when the engine died and all the lights came on, anyway on inspection it was a blown fuse 26 iirc may seems this is for the pump. so today i put a new fuse in and it was running sweet. done a few miles and the same happened again, i changed the fuse straight away but it was still popping the fuse. once the car had cooled down the fuse was ok. but again a mile from home.... same again. if you put the fuse in, and ignition on it wont pop only when you try to start it. on the blue/red pump wire it was split with a joiner coming off it onto an earth. i took this out, joined the blue/reds back together but still the same.

any thoughts.

New Poll