corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » genuine gsi skirts +L peices, also have full saxo vtr engine, vtr brake calipers + more.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author genuine gsi skirts +L peices, also have full saxo vtr engine, vtr brake calipers + more.
stingray1987

User status: Offline
6th Jun 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a set of adrian blue genuine Vauxhall Corsa GSI sideskirts and L peices in really good condition.
after £60 ONO sensible offers will be considerd

pics as follows

Full engine out of a 1998-2000 saxo VTR with inlet manifold,exhaust manifold,injecotor rail and injecotors,coil pack,ecu,bay waring loom and all sensors and alternator.

i do not know the mileage of the engine but i did buy this engine from French Connection in Fenton stoke on trent with 4 weeks warrenty and that was 3 weeks ago so i assume the internals are in good condition and atleast knowing where the engine has come from will give some feedback.
im asking £100 ono.
reason for sale is i was going put it into a 106 quiksilver but i now need the money for spending money as im going on holiday with the lads to zante so i canrt afford the labour put the engine in and go on holiday aswell.

a set of saxo vtr brake calipers £15

set of 4 106 14" steel wheels with peugeot wheel trims. need new tyres(wheels trims scrathced. one quiet badly) £10
set of 4 fiat punto 13" seel wheels need new tyres £10
vauxhall corsa b red passengers front wing with standard side repater(indicator) £5

all items are pickup only from stoke on trent.

[Edited on 06-06-2010 by stingray1987]
stingray1987

User status: Offline
10th Jun 10 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpage

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » genuine gsi skirts +L peices, also have full saxo vtr engine, vtr brake calipers + more. 25 database queries in 0.0108511 seconds