corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Non-paying ebayers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Non-paying ebayers
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jun 10 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put my old backbox off my car on ebay, its all packed up and ready to go and it ended last Friday.
The guy who won is yet to pay, exhaust with postage comes in at £65 so its hardly loads of money, I checked the guys feedback of which he has 7 and its all for Astra bits.
Now when I buy something Im used to paying straight away via paypal and have listed that as the only payment I accept, and I sent him an email yesterday politely asking when he was going to pay so I could arrange courier

How long would you wait to reiceve payment or contact from him before I should look to relist it?

And I haven't ever had this situation before when selling so not sure if I leave him negative feedback later on if he doesnt pay or reply, then can he just leave me a negative back straight away even though I haven't done anything? or would he have to of paid in order to leave feedback?

Any advice appreciated as I haven't had this problem before

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
DaveyLC

7th Jun 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Start a dispute, give him the option to walk away then re-list.
Adam C
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should I start a dispute now or wait until this Friday coming so Ive been fair and given him 7 days?

Edit - Says I can't open a dispute until tomorrow anyway.

[Edited on 07-06-2010 by Green Thing]

Aaron

7th Jun 10 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You probably wont be able to open a dispute yet anyway...as eGay seem to think that a week is an "ok" time to wait until the buyer pays.

Gays.
Neo

7th Jun 10 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I paid for something last weekend, sent a echeque via paypal and only paid off today, 8 days later. So give him benefit of the doubt, contact and ask.
Adam C
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Straight away I presumed he wasn't going to pay, but just in case Im wrong and perhaps he has something going on etc I will give him until next weekend.

Twiggy

7th Jun 10 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last friday as in the 4th? Might have been away at the weekend? Or might not get paid untill during the week? (Anoying but happens)

Give him till wednesday imo
Twiggy

7th Jun 10 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohh and you as a seller cant leave neg feedback even if he does not pay.... Great isn't it!
gavin18787
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had this annoying, opened a dispute and it never went anywhere as the member never replied

Ebay still charged me the selling fee's too

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Adam C
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well hopefully he at least replies or pays by this weekend coming, otherwise I'll just relist it and save the hassle and grief

corsa_paz

7th Jun 10 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what i write in my listing, is that i require a payment via paypal within 24hrs or item will be relisted, this usually works...

i hate people who literaly bid last minute on an item and fail to pay straight away and leave it a few days..

there isnt many protection for Sellers anymore
Dan
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can open a dispute 4 days after the sale, you can then close the dispute and get credit for FVF + re relist afrter 4 days from the dispute is opened

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Blade_sri

7th Jun 10 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a freezer on there, its the fourth time its sold now. when there win the item there email me saying its either to big or there will get in contact with me when there get a van. its sold now but the bloody mere is asking if it will fit in her car! fuck sake its a big shop freezer! \no
Jay

7th Jun 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Ohh and you as a seller cant leave neg feedback even if he does not pay.... Great isn't it!

Was just gonna say this, such an annoying new rule
JaffaTB

7th Jun 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it sells but the buyer doesnt pay you can claim the final value fee back so you dont lose any money if you start the auction at 99p, unless you've added extras to the listing

[Edited on 07-06-2010 by JaffaTB]
Jay

7th Jun 10 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
If it sells but the buyer doesnt pay you can claim the final value fee back so you dont lose any money if you start the auction at 99p, unless you've added extras to the listing

[Edited on 07-06-2010 by JaffaTB]

If its a car still costs you £8

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Non-paying ebayers 24 database queries in 0.0977271 seconds