corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tidied up the 5 door veteran for pvs.*Photoshop favour needed*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tidied up the 5 door veteran for pvs.*Photoshop favour needed*
Jack1.6valver

User status: Offline
7th Jun 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of you may know of the veterans past,some may not. Its not a pretty tale but its made it through everything thats been throuwn at it and lives to tell the tale. Anyways its recently had some serious abuse and neglect as i've been puting all the time and coin into the valver but as shes going to be bringing us to pvs this year thought i best treat her to some much needed tlc. Wish i had before photos,but if you can picture this -3 bald steel wheels,1 white slab(as 1 steel blew out),smashed front bumper with chicken mesh grill,broken top grill,no back box,couple holes in the middle section,serious need of a oil change and filter,you can get a rough idea of the nic she was in. Despite the old dents and scars and the tracking, a couple of hours in the garage at the weekend seen her looking half decent and running sweet as ever,even put the morrettes on the slag.

Heres a couple pics.

[Edited on 10-06-2010 by Jack1.6valver]
mike56gte

7th Jun 10 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks quality with the black bumper and morrettes. where did you get the bumper from?
Daveskater
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 07:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would look a bit better if the bumpers matched, but it sounds like a massive improvement over how it was

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Eck
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 07:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've no idea Dave Wasn't this thing rolled?!
Nath

8th Jun 10 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Serious? If so it looks bloody decent now!
jamesy1990

8th Jun 10 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the veteran has never looked better jock mcnob amazing what a good old rummage for parts and a couple of spare hours can do
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Jun 10 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5 doors are minging
Jack1.6valver

8th Jun 10 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Yes its been rolled into a field many moons ago and i lost it on the dips and bends a couple weeks back and stuffed her into wall,the wall came off worse only scuffed the front bumper and dented the wing on the bad side which was shite anyway. Ha was thinking of geting a black back bumper but i've no funds as i've got pvs,titp and a holiday to go on. Just tidyed the fucker up a bit for the trip. May even take out the dents in the door pillar and rear quarter eventually then she'd be as good as new,with a 2 ltr 8v turbo i was thinking
Jack1.6valver

8th Jun 10 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah eck,you must of seen/heard this bad boy farting and rattling by your house the last few weeks! what you driving theses days anyway,never see your veteran on the street?
Jack1.6valver

8th Jun 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
5 doors are minging

This 5 door was free and looks alot better than it did,serves its main purpose,get me from a to z cheap = more pennys on the finer fruits of life!
nathy_87

8th Jun 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks smart dude, personally i'd get themorretts sprayed silver but that's just me. I prefer 5dr's. and you've got that looking good. Any photos of it when it was rolled?
Jack1.6valver

8th Jun 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eemm sure i've got sum sumwhere i'll dig them out later and fire them up
Jack1.6valver

8th Jun 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics after it ws rolled,cant belive how clean it all looks,had only done 21000 miles,1 lady owner. My brother had it 2 weeks and rolled it,new wind screen and tracking rod later it got through an mot and sat in the drive way till i took my 1600 of the road and took it as a run about nearly 2 years ago.

Anty
Premium Member

9th Jun 10 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think 5drs look smart done up
Eck
Premium Member

9th Jun 10 at 06:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jack1.6valver
oh yeah eck,you must of seen/heard this bad boy farting and rattling by your house the last few weeks! what you driving theses days anyway,never see your veteran on the street?

I've not been day shift for a wee while but whenever I am, I can hear it coming past at roughly 6:20 The Corsa is dead. Sacked it off for being a bawbag. My new car is most certainly a Veteran You will see it outside my house on Friday morning
Jack1.6valver

9th Jun 10 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha quality,did you just scrap the bastard? Heading to the pod early hours friday morning,will it be out on the street the back of 5 way?

Jack1.6valver

10th Jun 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking about puting a black bonnet on it for the weekend? Anyone handy with the old photoshop?
mike56gte

10th Jun 10 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jack1.6valver
Thinking about puting a black bonnet on it for the weekend? Anyone handy with the old photoshop?

just use MS paint
Rich H

10th Jun 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not perfect, but you get the idea:

mike56gte

10th Jun 10 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ looks pretty mean! go for it jack
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jun 10 at 15:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Naw it won't be there Tomorrow morning as I'll be at work Tbh, when you see it outside my house you'll assume it's not mine It's quite inconspicuous!
Jack1.6valver

10th Jun 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers rich! hmmm so if i see a nissan micra im just to assume it yours ha?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tidied up the 5 door veteran for pvs.*Photoshop favour needed* 24 database queries in 0.0164869 seconds