corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Worse excuse ever to not go to a party

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worse excuse ever to not go to a party
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
9th Jun 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I think everyone has a friend like this tbh I have one who is very much like this and just a genuine pain in the arse.

Why because they don't want to go out and party?

They have said they don't want to come, and obviously don't want to say the real reason.

Sometimes its better to give a lame excuse, than to tell your friend simply "I don't want go out with you tonight." call me an arse, but as you get older, you want to go out less (depending on person).

GTM - Sorry but if I came home and my missis was dressed up for sex, I wouldn't be going out with my mates either

So you would rather stop in with the misses that go out with you're mates? I hate that IMO, you can stop in with the missis any day of the week but when its you're mates birthday for example you would rather stop in with the gf, none of that!

It sounds like you would be a lad who would make excuses up to not go out with his mates
Nath

9th Jun 10 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pussy whipped mates are the worst.
JonnyJ

9th Jun 10 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you find that picture of Cosmo, Nath?
Nath

9th Jun 10 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Where did you find that picture of Cosmo, Nath?

I didnt even think of that when posting either
Shell
Premium Member

9th Jun 10 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny how the lads that go on about their pussy whipped mates are the ones that are single most of the time I agree that if it's a mates birthday or whatever, then you make the effort. I wouldn't let my friends down like that. If it's a run of the mill Saturday night out, you can be forgiven for backing out. But a big thing, that's been planned forever for a special occasion, you should at least make the effort to make an appearance if you don't have a valid reason to not be there.

I guess everyone has the freedom of choice, I just have the manners to put myself out a bit if it's important I guess!
Nath

9th Jun 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Funny how the lads that go on about their pussy whipped mates are the ones that are single most of the time

If anything I went on about it even more when I wasnt single. To make a point that I wasnt one of them.
Shell
Premium Member

9th Jun 10 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did say MOST of the time! Just to make sure no one ate me alive for generalising
Nath

9th Jun 10 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, whatever.

Snob.

Shell
Premium Member

9th Jun 10 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid snobby little girl that I am
rob_zetec

9th Jun 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I did say MOST of the time! Just to make sure no one ate me alive for generalising

Was thinking then i have been out with my gf for two years now and im never like that but some lads and girls are like that, as soon as they get a bf/gf then they dont go out etc and when they split up they want to hang about again, one mate really winds me up for doing this
Daimo B

9th Jun 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rob_zetec

So you would rather stop in with the misses that go out with you're mates? I hate that IMO, you can stop in with the missis any day of the week but when its you're mates birthday for example you would rather stop in with the gf, none of that!

It sounds like you would be a lad who would make excuses up to not go out with his mates

Birthdays and occassions, we will usually both go out as my other half is one of my best friends as well But I also have the nights out with the lads as well. I see my friends a lot when they come over or we go out on bikes. Im not 20 anymore I also dont drink very much anymore (although love a good night out), gone are the beer monkey days Stick that in your chuff plug n smoke it

Like the 9 day motorbiking holiday without the missis in a weeks time
Toby
Premium Member

9th Jun 10 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate never showed at my 18th as he had his driving test next day now I wasn't expecting him to come do a full knees up but at least a pint. He failed. Justice
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Jun 10 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
More to the point, who has a party on a weeknight?
Its Friday night.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Jun 10 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's another one, same party

Neil Mackay sorry mate, absolutley brassic at the moment, we'll pop up in summer at some point

Like it costs money to go to a house party
Jake

9th Jun 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to make up these excuses all the time. funnily enough i got ready to go out to a mates birthday tonight, got there and no one was there (8pm), so i rang them to find out wtf and they said theyd be there at 9 so i said i dont know if ill make it because i cant be fucked to get ready again
nathy_87

9th Jun 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Stupid snobby little girl that I am

Fucking hell a woman that knows her place.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Worse excuse ever to not go to a party 23 database queries in 0.2844582 seconds