corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ecu light wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ecu light wiring
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jun 10 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright people may of remembered my last digi dash post. Well when I wired my digi dash in I wired it to a diagram. But on that it don't show a ecu light wire. It's brown with blue trace I found it. But when I wire it up it isn't working. So basicly can I wire the brown/blue wire to a light that will go on the dash somewhere but then what would I need on the other side of the little light. Because it will be a 2 pin light. Or could I just wire it stright from ecu. Hope this kinda makes SeNsE cheers
Kieran
Premium Member

9th Jun 10 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and if it matter it's a early c20xe to cheers
Mark B

9th Jun 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could never get the ecu light to work on my old digi dash for some reason,but aye what ur saying should work
Kieran
Premium Member

10th Jun 10 at 05:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cool. So what ones should I use. Brown/blue and I think I herd something about brown/yellow :s cheers

New Poll