corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Poorboys World Products - NEW STOCK 10/6/10

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Poorboys World Products - NEW STOCK 10/6/10
Rich H

User status: Offline
10th Jun 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the previous test run of Poorboys products seemed pretty well received on here, so have ordered in a 2nd batch. Also added a few new products to the line up.

No pretty pictures for this ad I'm afraid as it takes too long - I'm a busy man

PRICES QUOTED ARE FOR INDIVIDUAL UNITS! I WILL OFFER DISCOUNTED POSTAGE ON MULTIPLE ITEMS.

Wheel Sealant - 9 in stock - £14.00 delivered

Long lasting protection for wheels against the environment and brake dust...makes clean-ups a breeze, even on the worst wheels. Use it on any type of wheel!

SSR 2.5 - 2 in stock - £13.75 delivered

Medium Abrasive.
Removes: Light Swirls, Oxidation, Fine Scratches and Over-Spray. Use on: Clearcoats, Paint, Chrome, Gel Coats, Glass, and Plexiglass.

Professional Polish - LAST 1 IN STOCK - £15.00 delivered

Professional Polish is the best and most versatile polish available. It is an awesome Paint/Clearcoat cleaner, Metal polish, and super on Glass, Plastic, Headlight Covers, and Plexiglass. Professional Polish is body shop safe and contains no Wax or Silicones. It's perfect as the final preparation before application of a wax or sealant.

NO WAX
NO SILICONE
NO UV PROTECTANT
BODY SHOP SAFE
FOR ULTIMATE CLEARCOATS
DESIGNED FOR PERFECTIONISTS, PROFESSIONAL DETAILERS, BODY SHOPS
PERFECT FOR: ANTIQUES, CLASSICS, SHOW VEHICLES,TRUCKS, STREET RODS, MOTORCYCLES, MUSCLE CARS, RACE CARS AND BOATS!
METALS
CHROME
PLASTIC

Quick Wax + - 3 in stock - £11.00 delivered

A fast and easy way to add Carnauba and UV protection. You can also use it to enhance the shine when you pull into that show or cruise night.

QW+ has been reformulated for easier use and better shine.... wipe or buff on, and then wipe off for that quick, instant "POP" to your well-maintained vehicle.

USE IN THE SUN OR SHADE!
EASY ON/EASY OFF
CLEANS AND PROTECTS
CARNAUBA AND UV PROTECTION
SAFE FOR CLEARCOATS, PAINT, CHROME, HARD RUBBER

Bold & Bright - LAST 1 IN STOCK - £12.45 delivered

Bold N Bright is a water-based, high-gloss tire dressing and cleaner. It is a great whitewall and RWL (raised white letters) cleaner that is
safe and easy, while leaving a Super looking tire.
Water Based
Spray or Wipe On
Long Lasting Shine
Cleans as it Shines
Can be Diluted
Dries to the Touch
Not Greasy or Stick

Poorboys Polish with Carnuba - 6 in stock - £14.50 delivered

This is a non-abrasive polish containing 100% carnauba wax. It cleans and seals a paint's finish in one step. This is an excellent one-step product for paints in good condition. It works very well with orbital buffers.

EASY ON/ EASY OFF
NON-ABRASIVE
100% CARNUBA
UV PROTECTANT
GREAT ON ALL CLEARCOATS/PAINTS
USE IN SUN or SHADE
REMOVES OXIDATION, HAZE, FINE SCRATCHES, SWIRL MARKS, SAP,TAR, BUGS, OVER-SPRAY, OLD PRODUCTS and more!
USE ON: CHROME, PLASTIC, & HARD RUBBER
REMOVES BIRD DROPPINGS & WATER STAINS (acid rain)
VIRTUALLY ELIMINATES WATER SPOTTING
NO PRE-CLEANERS NECESSARY!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ALL IN ONE DAY

Black Hole Glaze - 11 in stock - £14.50 delivered

Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze is formulated exclusively for dark colored vehicles. The glaze cleans and fills light swirl marks to leave a brilliant, glossy, slick show car shine. Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze can be applied any time to hide minor imperfections and to enhance gloss on black, red, and all dark vehicles. Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze is formulated exclusively for dark colored vehicles. The glaze cleans and fills light swirl marks to leave a brilliant, glossy, slick show car shine. Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze can be applied any time to hide minor imperfections and to enhance gloss on black, red, and all dark vehicles.

White Diamond Glaze - 5 in stock - £14.50 delivered

Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze for Light Vehicles hides light imperfections and improves gloss to give your vehicle a show car shine! Apply Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze any time to conceal minor blemishes between details. All white, silver, and light colors will shine like diamonds!

Natty's Paste Wax - 7 in stock - £13.75 delivered

Natty's Paste Wax is a very unique Carnauba wax that is long lasting and so simple to use. Natty's Paste Wax gives incredible clarity to any color, as well as protection from UV and the environment.

Easy On/Easy Off
Carnauba Paste Wax
Use in Sun or Shade
Long Lasting Formula with Patented UV Light Absorbers
Super Clarity, Protection and Depth for all Finishes, Colors and Vehicles

Natty's Paste Wax BLUE - 6 in stock - £13.75 delivered

Natty's Paste Wax is a very unique Carnauba wax that is long lasting and so simple to use. Natty's Paste Wax gives incredible clarity to any color, as well as protection from UV and the environment.

Easy On/Easy Off
Carnauba Paste Wax
Use in Sun or Shade
Long Lasting Formula with Patented UV Light Absorbers
Super Clarity, Protection and Depth for all Finishes, Colors and Vehicles

Spray & Gloss - 6 in stock - £10.00 delivered

Quick detailer with high gloss and super slickness! Very quick and easy to use and really enhance the glossy finish of freshly detailed paintwork.

Bug Squash - 6 in stock - £11.50 delivered

Fast, Safe, and easy way to remove Bug debris, tar, road grime, & winter salt and sand from car, trucks, motorcycles, planes , boats, and RV's.

Use it 3:1 for a normal pre-wash or stronger for heavily soiled areas. Bug Squash is a product no car enthusiast should be without all year long!

Leather Stuff - 6 in stock - £15.00 delivered

Poorboy's World Leather Stuff has been developed to be your one-step Leather, Vinyl and Rubber cleaner, conditioner, and protectant. Leather Stuff is made with the finest ingredients available to provide a clean, soft and non-greasy surface with UV-A & UV-B protection. Leather Stuff has a very pleasant leather scent to keep the leather in your vehicle as well as furniture and clothing looking and smelling like new.

Natural Look Dressing - 5 in stock - £12.00 delivered

Natural Look is a water based interior dressing and cleaner, with a patented UV absorber for protection, and leaves that "New Look" on Vinyl and Leather. It leaves a beautiful matte finish with a very low gloss and a non-sticky or
non-greasy feel to the touch.
DRIES TO THE TOUCH
HAS UV PROTECTION
WATER-BASED
SAFE FOR LEATHER
SAFE FOR VINYL TOPS
USE ON TIRES
USE ON SEATS
USE ON DASH BOARDS
USE ON MOTORCYCLES
USE ON PLASTIC
USE ON CONVERTIBLE TOPS
REMOVES DUST AND LIGHT GRIME
SOFTENS AS IT PROTECTS

Smells fantastic too!!

EX-P Sealant - 7 in stock - £15.50 delivered

Poorboy's EX-P is a pure sealant that easily brings out the brilliance and clarity of new and well-maintained vehicles. EX-P is an Amino Functional Resin which combines ease of use with unbeatable protection and shine. EX-P can be used in sun or shade.

Rich H

25th Jun 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Piér

25th Jun 10 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey rich, can you send me a u2u on what to use to make my brocade yellow b to look nice and shiny and new please? like wax wise Thank you
Rich H

25th Jun 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Piér
Hey rich, can you send me a u2u on what to use to make my brocade yellow b to look nice and shiny and new please? like wax wise Thank you

Yep no worries, will drop you a PM in the morning
Piér

25th Jun 10 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks buddy
chrex

15th Jul 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i just say...this stuff is the dog's danglies!

it's what me and my mate have used on our various cars for the last year or 2, and the results that you get are immense. It's a great price for what it is, and the bottles last for a long time.

Just thought that i'd put my input in as i've seen the results this stuff gives in the real world...and i cant see much else getting close for a non-pro detailer tbh.

Rich H

15th Jul 10 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate

It certainly does give great results and is very easy to work with / use too. Also, due to it being American it means it can be used in direct sunlight (when we get any! )
Gareth F

15th Jul 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it too soon to buy black hole glaze for the golf?

Awesome products from a friendly seller!
chrex

15th Jul 10 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Thanks mate

It certainly does give great results and is very easy to work with / use too. Also, due to it being American it means it can be used in direct sunlight (when we get any! )

yea thats another thing i lvoe about it. you can even leave it to set in sunlight and its still easy to buff off.

love it.
jibjob

15th Jul 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have u2u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Poorboys World Products - NEW STOCK 10/6/10 25 database queries in 0.2279420 seconds