corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 'B' - Outside Temp Sensor????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 'B' - Outside Temp Sensor????
srisport

User status: Offline
12th Jun 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the threa title suggests....... since my car was repaired the outside temp has not been working on the console read-out, and after looking behind my grill i see a plug hanging infront of the radiator.......

I have taken pictures of this plug which i believe is the sensor but looks like it broken....

P.S - Sorry for the poor pictures

All i need is confirmation that this is the temp sensor and wheather or not it is broken / part missing and if somone would be kind to say where/what it plugs to and where abouts as i have no idea with picture of location if possible

Regards.

Mike.

Mark B

12th Jun 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats it mate it looks as if its all there just unplug it and get one from the scrapys
AlexW

12th Jun 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do go wrong a fair amount, pocket one from a scrappy, if not, it could be the MFD, Mine died randomly.
Planty02

12th Jun 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got one of those sensor's from vauxhall for £6
srisport

12th Jun 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for everyones replys.... but wen i found it, it was just hanging down infront of the radiator... i take its not ment to just hang???? anybody know which panel its suppose to be attached to?????

regards.

Mike.
mattk

13th Jun 10 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

supposed to be attatched to the bottom of the front bumper
Thorpie

13th Jun 10 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put one on my corsa the other day, there should be a clip in the breaker bar, then about 10cm of wire before the sensor, mine hangs down, dont really think it matters as log as its secure on the breaker bar.
Kurt

13th Jun 10 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They just clip onto the vertical bar in the middle infront of the rad

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 'B' - Outside Temp Sensor???? 23 database queries in 0.0888760 seconds